Sun, Jul 31|
Cleaning together with compassion (body doubling event)
This event will provide structure, compassionate accountability, and motivation to get things done together: educational workshop about ADHD, compassion meditation, group time to clean our homes together.
Time & Location
Jul 31, 2022, 12:00 PM PDT – Aug 01, 2022, 1:30 PM PDT
About the event
Having trouble getting your space clean? Piles you keep meaning to organize but can't seem to get it done? Are there certain chores you avoid like the plague?
I am here to help! Body doubling is the act of doing a challenging talk task with someone else there and can be extremely helpful for people with ADHD. This event will provide structure, compassionate accountability, and motivation to get things done together. You will also learn more about ADHD and gain tools to help you keep up with your home maintanance. While this event is structured around the needs of ADHDers, anyone is welcome!
- Education about why cleaning can be so difficult for people with ADHD and tools to help you clean
- Setting the space - a guided meditation on compassion
- Individual time to clean while held in a supportive environment
- Check-in and support halfway through
- Celebration at the end of all you have accomplished!
This event will use automatic captions. For other accessibility requests, please email Bowie@RainbowChrysalisCoaching.com in advance.
- Ticket type
RegisterPricePay what you want
+Service fee+Service fee